Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Introduction

Get $100 in groceries for $.01. Feed a family of five on $4 a month. Sounds good, doesn't it? But what about the rest of us, who like the idea of coupons, but every time we try it we find that the store brand is cheaper?

Extreme couponing is complicated, but there's a middle way, and that's what this blog is about. With a little effort, and my help, you can find some really good deals out there. I'll sift through the other coupon blogs and share the posts that I think are worth your time.

Keep in mind that I won't be covering topics like baby supplies, because I don't have kids, and frankly I can't be bothered with things like Similac and diapers. I also don't eat things like cereal or packaged foods, so those are out too. Still, I think I can be a good filter, so read on, and thanks for visiting.

No comments:

Post a Comment